Balik kampong

>> Sabtu, Disember 12, 2009

Will be going back to my kampong today. Actually I just arrived here in Kudat last Thursday, coz I need to pick up some claims and some stuffs and also need to do a favor for this one cikgu who called me and screaming about how she don't know a single thing about her assignment on Management Science. So I have to drive all the way from my kampong just to see her and gather all materials and stuffs so that she finally can go to sleep without worrying about a single thing. Im in a tight situation as it is cause looking at all these questions, I have no idea where to start. But I feel so sorry for her cause she got like small kids and they are supposed to go for a holiday.

Gaaaaahhhhhh. Why cant I just say "No, Im sorry but I really dont know how to do this, plus I got tons of work to do too, and this is holiday so I also deserve a good holiday."

*Sigh..*

I'd be cracking my brain again.

2 komen:

Unknown 11:46 PTG, Disember 15, 2009  

phew!..good, more work for the brain of yours, huh?...holiday can wait...hehe..anyway, take easy to work it out..sure u can do it.

Tanpa Nama,  11:10 PG, Disember 18, 2009  

yo bro, no worries mate. i had it alllll worked out ages ago. haha.

happy new year bro!

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP