slight reminder

>> Khamis, Disember 17, 2009

for myself mostly..

keep true...
never be ashamed of doing whats right..
decide on what you think is right..
and stick to it. (ts eliot)

i always wondered whether things that i do and did, things that i choose and decide for myself and others, are they the right ones? there are things that i really do not enjoy in life..

shopping.
traffic.
making decision.

gaaaahh. i usually cant make up my mind on many things. the undecisive me. so it goes without saying that, given time and space, mostly,i avoid from making decision. decision which required me to say yes or no. gaaahhh if i can, i avoid it. totally.

but, i value myself, as a 'man of principle'. principle based, i stick to it. no matter what.

what am i saying anyway?

ha ha ha.

good night.. (or shud i say, good friggin morning folks).

0 komen:

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP