live, life, love.

>> Ahad, Februari 14, 2010

still got few minutes more to spare before i packed all my laptops and peripherals.

live and let live.
have expectation from life, but dont expect too much. it will only lead to disapointment. but of course, never cease hoping.

"what happened to all the cool people in the world?"
"nothing happen to them. you just have too high expectation.."

:)

i'be gone for a while. thanks for visiting. i have this couple daily visits from UK and Germany, and i wish i knew who you guys were, but thanks all the same. and to the Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah Komersil Bukit Aman fella, i have no idea what you are doing here reading my ramblings, but you wont find anything illegal here. and i thought police are supposed to be real smart and all.and please, i got no picture anywhere in my blog, i aint that stupid. and the picture you were showing my 'friend'? it wasnt me. i'd save you the trouble but you wont find my pic anytime soon. i'm really a private person. if you are smart enough to find my blog, i'd trust that you are smart enough to get my phone no. you are of course welcome to call me if you got any question, and please dont pretend that you are interested with our t shirt, its kinda lame. though i have no idea what good will that do, but dont expect me to come running to you. i got better things to do. or so i pretend.

**********************************
and of course, i'm going to miss you so much.

i wish..
for so many things..
but really..
..at this moment..
all i wish for..
is just..
to see you.

take care all..

1 komen:

Unknown 6:04 PTG, Februari 14, 2010  

hmm..is this a 'goodbye'?...oh no, hope it's just for awhile...Go for it as u deserve to live the best life & get the love you always want.

"All the best" 2 wot u keen 2do, miss E.

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP