nightmare

>> Ahad, Mac 21, 2010

since im a loner and always alone (but never lonely), i got no one else to share my perverted nightmare. so i just have to jot this one down. coz i cant bear having to replay the scene over and over in my head.

not so many nights ago, i got this really pervert dream. no, having a perverted nightmare doesnt make me a pervert. its just so happen that i am so 'geli' after i woke up.

not so long ago i came to know this one guy. lets call him Encik H. but try as i might, there are certain aspects of him that really gets on my nerve. ok, i shouldnt list down everything in details, cause there is a chance i might puke on my pillow, but seriously, when he is around, i feel 'geli'.

so back to my dream. all i remembered was, i was playing with some kids, location at my kampung. i was dressed in my usual torn jeans n t shirt, i was bare foot, muds all over my cloth, feet dirty with soil and my hair is totally messed up as i played with the kids. suddenly, there was this big car (model unknown), stopped and parked in front of us.

i looked up and saw Encil H came out of the car, wearing light brown suit, hair combed nicely, smiling. the part where i want to kill myself is that, in my dream, i thought he looked OK, where in real life, i might thought that accidentally spilled oil on his hair.

so he walked towards me, and suddenly, he was standing so close to me! as if we r going to kiss?? ewwwww.. i hate this part!! demm!! in my stupid perverted dream, Encik H picked few strands of my hair and tuck it behind my ears!! and he even try to brushed off some dirt on my shirt and dusted off some stupid leaves on my hair.

ewwwww gross!

why cant i dream about richard cypher or even darken rahl????

shit. i am so dem geli now.

but the second part where i want to kill myself now is the fact that, in that dream, i cant remember feeling angry when he did that!! ewwwww.. did i actually like that in my dream. dem!!

if u think thats romantic, please, spare me this. its only romantic if u fancy the guy. if its not, its gross.

huh. finally.

3 komen:

Unknown 3:42 PG, Mac 22, 2010  

The chance is, as it is in only yer dream, don't hesitate to 'kill' the prevert, be a cold-blooded killer, have no mercy on that chap,though, just overkill the character u dislike...hahaha.

nightmare of this 'geli' thing u can do away with going wash yer feet b4 goin' to bed..some oldies might say that 2u. Take the heed huh? Hehe

rakuban 10:22 PG, Mac 22, 2010  

penah dgr,org kate jgn benci org sgt2.klo xsuke 2.kaver2 je.jgn tanam sgt,boleh jd jdoh taw.kire ok pe just msuk dlm mimpi.klo jd jdoh,btuah mmbe2 dpt mkn sedap...
just pull ur leg.tp yg org ckp jgn benci sgt 2mmg penah terdengar

Tanpa Nama,  5:38 PTG, Mac 22, 2010  

i tak ckp benci pun. its just.. gross..... eww. im not into physical thingy. haha.

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP