ya Allah,take care of my sister..

>> Jumaat, Mac 05, 2010

Ya Allah,
Have mercy on my sister,
Let all be good for her,
Let the operation be successful,
Take care of her and the baby..

I may never be the most faithful servant,
But for all the wrongs that I've done,
All im asking is this..
let my sister live safe and sound..
is all im asking..

Take away everything that I have..
Even my future, even my life..
I wont even  blink an eye...
but please ya Allah..
Let my sister live through this..

Jane has been admitted into the hospital since yesterday. But till now, the labor has not started yet. Worst, the baby already start to suffocate in his own liquids and mess. So Jane will undergo operation. I wish I can fly over tonite, but I have to wait till the morning.. If you read this, pray for my sister, Jennifer and her unborn baby...

2 komen:

ummu asiah 7:53 PG, Mac 07, 2010  

Dear Evelyn..

Dah baca entry ni semalam..hari ni sbb tak de update tertanya2 juga apa perkembangan Jane..dan babynya.

Moga kedua-duanya selamat dalam peliharaan Allah.

Pada Evelyn dan keluarga juga moga diberi kekuatan.

Unknown 7:11 PTG, Mac 09, 2010  

Moga dalam selamat perlindungan & rahmat Allah ..ameen!

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP