Please Drive Safely. Cannot Bear To Lose You..

>> Selasa, April 14, 2009



I feel so sorry.. so sad in fact.. Mcm nak nangis.. ; (
How could this happen?
Ya Allah...

Tragedi bas ekspres

So sad.. Drivers dah ada history of saman laju. And still the company hired them. And still they got their license. If the STUPID F*KING GOVERNMENT SERVANT DO THEIR STUPID F*CKING JOB THIS AT LEAST COULD BE AVOIDED!!! STUPID *&*&^%&^%$%^$^$!!!!!

I know whats done is done.. But its not an excuse. I want those ppl to pay for what their negligence caused. May u ppl rot in hell!!

.....................................................................................
ok.. calm down.... tarik nafas.....

I have this phobia.. if u want to call it.. of reading or knowing if people got involved in xcident. Really.. I takleh tahan kalu dgr ada citer eksiden, especially if ada yg terkorban. I dunno why, its not that I ever lost a fren or family member to an xcident. Naudzubillah, semoga dijauhkan tuhan.. semoga orang2 yg I kenal dipelihara Allah.. and so is the rest of the world, amids the one who dont really deserve to live. Ameen...

I remember crying few years back masa ada bas sebuah bas express terbalik kat gaung yg 21 orang terkorban. X ingat kat mana, but its so sad.. Why do ppl take life for granted? And for that matter, why do u want to drive so fast if u know u r verging between life and death? and I dont even know the victims but its just so heart breaking... :(

I tak faham why ppl drive fast n careless. I myself drive fast. Real fast. As fast as I surprised my mom when I suddenly arrived from somewhere. Kengkadang mak "Aik!! Dah sampai!! Ni bawak laju berapa nih!!" As fast as someone remembered me and they offered me to be a trainee in race track (read here).

Usually I drive laju if Im alone. I dont drive dat fast if my sisters or my mom or my dad ada dlm keta. I dont overtake at double lines. I dont overtake a car or a truck if I cant see oncoming traffic. I dont overtake if I know its not safe to do so. I dont overtake at corners or at double lines. Its about being responsible. Dont ppl know that to lose someone so tragically is just so painfully pain?

And why do ppl not thinking of org2 yg dia syg the moment dia masuk keta? I dont understand this. Why do ppl overtake cars when THEY KNOW ITS NOT SAFE?
Why do ppl OVERTAKE CARS WHEN THEY KNOW ITS A CORNER UP FRONT!!
Why do ppl drive WHEN THE KNOW THEY ARE SLEEPY?
Why do ppl DO STUPID THINGS that not even I can describe the level of stupidity that has etched in their brains.
Why???

Pls drive safely...


2 komen:

maymot 4:08 PTG, April 15, 2009  

oit oit..

apa byk ngat f***-four-letter word neh..

:p
:p

Evelyn 4:17 PTG, April 15, 2009  

tuh la.. smlm sy bengang ya amat la.. tak ske la org xciden nih..

:((

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP