adrenaline rush

>> Sabtu, Januari 09, 2010

I was watching True Blood just now. And tetiba, my youngest sister meluru masuk rumah and bagitahu ada sorang lelaki tengah hisap gam kat luar. What the fudge? My sister tanya napa tak angkat hp, she called like many times because she was scared of entering as the man was just outside the door. Then my sister told me yg that man tgh lepak tepi my car. Hisap gam tepi my car.  Damn.All of a sudden I was so fudging angry. I nampak satu batang paip besi bersandar tepi tangga. Fine. Stupid drug addict wont leave, so its up to me to beat him good.

Armed with steel pipe, I went outside. Damn, the moron was sitting next to my car. I walked towards him and gripped the pipe hard. Looked him in the eye and put as much hatred as I can. If look can kill, he'd be dead by then. I lifted the pipe, pointed it straight at him..

"Keluar dari kawasan rumah ini sekarang juga.."

Haha. I havent even finished my sentence and he took off running. Scared shitless. Fudging moron. If he tried anything stupid, I'd beat his sorry ass to pulp. And I am not kidding. I've beaten people before, been in fights before and I am sure as hell gonna beat his ass if he had not leave our home. What an idiot. I hope he comes back so I can punch him right between the nose and give him a nice right hook up his rib.

I can still hear my heart beating so fast from the anger. The adrenaline rush. Lucky day for him. He wont be so lucky next time.

1 komen:

Tanpa Nama,  9:44 PTG, Januari 09, 2010  

aiyakk..
hengat a rush for being bitten by one bill compton !! haha

**if u were oredi being bitten by bill compton for sure ur look can kill dat fudging moron fella absolutely...muahaha

~k.memot~

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP