nur kasih revisited

>> Sabtu, Januari 02, 2010

baru terjumpa this piece of note masa kemas2 folder. written like a month ago.

***************************************************************




7:41 PM


Tuesday 8/12/2009



Guess what. Im watching Nur Kasih at Hotel Tabung Haji. Jane made me choose this place, and what the heck, I dont mind anywhere. As long as it got WIFI. Guess what. This place DONT have WIFI. I mean, what kind of hotel that doesnt have WIFI. Cheap one? No. Hotel Tabung Haji is much more expensive than the average hotel, but, you can guess. Why is that anything that has Islamic label to it, always left a lot to be desired?? I mean, come on la.. Malas nak ulas.



Anyway, Im not in the mood to go out. Im so tired. Really tired. I woke up around 6 this morning, feeling woozy and wobbly, packed an overnight bag since I have to pick up Jane at the airport and tomorrow, I have to go and pick another sister, Ekin, at her school since she already finished her SPM exam.So that means, I have to spend a night in KK. Like a short holiday. Haha. As if.After checking into our room, we went out for lunch. And Jane went for her usual groceries shopping which consists of food and food and food.. As usual, I tag along to humor her. Guys, when your pregant wife wanted to go for shopping, just tag along like a good puppy okay. Dont ask question.



Since Im tired but Im not really sleepy, so I thought I'd just type my entry in a notepad and upload it later. Pathetic. I know. And maybe I'll watch New Moon again for the 5th times. Haha..



Anyway, Im not really watching Nur Kasih. Just thought that it would be cool to have Nur Kasih on telly like the rest of the world. Seems like its a normal thing to do. Watch Nur Kasih on TV3. I am not going to bash or dissin' the drama. But like most Malay drama, it has too much 'drama' and I just cannot stomach drama that got too much 'drama' in it.



I dont really know whats Nur Kasih is all about. All I know is this Adam is married to Nur, Nur got a sister, Sarah, which looks like a gedik (but of course, a nice gedik who wears tudung), whom is lusting over Aidil, which is Adam's brother, who actually like Aliya. And yeah, you can guess the story revolves around the dilemma of husband and wife, sister and sister, this person like this person, but this person dont like that person, coz he like the other person. blablabla. I dont have anything against this type of drama. I just cant stand the plot which drags on and on and on about same thing over and over again. Its.. Lame.



*Sigh..*



But tonight episode, one thing does caught my attention. Its kinda sweet actually. Its that scene where Adam wrote an email to Nur, but Nur doesnt reply, then Adam looks upset. But then, it seems that its not like Nur doesnt wanna reply, its just that, she dunno what to say. But, she keeps waiting in silence for Adam's email. She keeps going into her inbox but Adam didnt send her any email because apparently, Nur didnt reply his. It got Adam thingking that maybe, Nur doesnt like email and stuff. Which is kinda sad but sweet.



I wanted to tell the director that, they should make it more dramatic. Since its drama which got too much drama in it, lets just go overboard with the whole dramatic thing. Like, dont just use email. Make Adam and Nur communicate using GoogleTalk. Its better right since both of them are using Gmail. Then they can show how sad Nur face looks when Adams button is not green and 'Available'. Or how Adam sigh heavily when Nur's button is not green too and she is no where 'Available'.



Next time, to make it even more dramatic and sweeter than sweet, the director should show at least one scene where both of them are 'Available'. Then Nur status shud be change to "Rindu Abg Adam sgt2".. or Adam status should be changed to something like "Nur.. Abg rindu Nur.." And to get all young people to watch more Nur Kasih, to get high ratings for the drama, they shud show how these two lovebirds communicate long distance by chatting and GTalking, since long distance relationship has been made easier via superb technology and aircrafts..



*******************



On a happier note, What a crappy show. Nur Kasih is so crap. I mean, the only good character in the story was the 'gedik' sister of Nur. Now THAT my friend, represent the majority of those female population in Malaysia. They cover their hair, but inside, they are bunch of hypocrites. They think not twice of seducing a man. Ask me how do I know this? From personal experience. From the way these hair-covering type of female species who talk sweetly but has evil agenda beside all those sweetness. Poor male species. The other brain rules so much so that they failed to see these type of generic female for what they truly were. But kudos to whoever shot this film, the cinematography is good, better than the average drama. At least the cameraman bothered to shot at different angle. Lighting is good, it gives out the feeling of the drama.

Well yeah.. thats about it.


Hehe.

0 komen:

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP