true blood

>> Isnin, Januari 04, 2010


I am so hooked up on this show. Enchanted. Mesmerized. I like all supernatural stuff. Like Heroes, Merlin, Twilight, Supernatural, etc. True blood is the new addition to my collection. I downloaded all seasons for Heroes and Merlin. Got Twilight already (both), and I wanted to download SuperNatural since I missed all episodes but I guess, I'll just buy the DVD for Supernatural. And oh, Prison Break. Though theres nothing supernatural about Prison Break, but PB is one of the most intelligent tv series ever made.

Since me got no HBO, so I downloaded all 2 seasons of True Blood. To be honest, the plot is just okay. But I love the whole idea of everlasting something. Fancy that. Haha. Real life is so boring. Supernatural stuff is so cool..

Last weekend I watched The Last of The Mohicans. I've heard about this film quite a long time ago, but there was this person who always say stuff like "macam the las mohiken".. I have to watch it, then only I can talk about it. Hehe. So yeah, I watch it, its plot is straight as an arrow. But the filmography was good, stunts are what to be expected during the 90s. And as I recalled, during the 90s, I am so into epic films like BraveHeart, and DragonHeart. haha. Dragon Heart is another supernatural film.. :P

Im bored, so I think I'll sleep first. I hope Bill Compton come and bite me in my sleep.. Hehe.


2 komen:

maymot 10:34 PG, Januari 08, 2010  

aiyakk...
wishful thinking bill compton would bite u in ur sleep...haha
might as well u go looking for any bill compton or kontot and bite him instead...
;p

Tanpa Nama,  1:50 PTG, Januari 09, 2010  

wishful thinking of a hopelessly-single-aka-terminal-bachelorette.. haha... :P

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP