more expensive oil but cheaper cars?

>> Khamis, Januari 21, 2010

From May 1, the fuel will be pegged at RM3.90 per litre for RON97, while RON95 will increase to RM3.70 per litre. However, the prices of national-made vehicles will be lowered by at least 40%. For example, a full-spec family sedan Proton Persona 1.6litre engine will cost around RM23k excluding road tax and insurance. ...Import tax and excise duty will be revised to only 30%, from the current 200%. Imported vehicles such as the new Toyota Camry 2.4litre engine will cost around RM65k", he said.

got that from Topeng PErak's FB.

Please Please Ya Allah.. make the above true. I really in need of a new car. My old ones are almost dying on me. Please.. Please ya Allah...

I know this is selfish. wishing for cheaper car. but what the heck. me need car so badly. so the oil price is hiking again. so the price of all goods are going to skyrocket again. so everything else is going to be far more expensive.

but.

the price of all goods are going to increase anyway. even if the price of national made cars are stagnant (means bloody expensive), the price of common goods are going to hike anyway. so at least, whilst the price of other goods are going to be much more expensive, its a good thing that the price of car is coming down.

i know.. i know.. not everybody is going to buy cars the moment the price is slashed to 50% and imported cars are slashed about 30%. i know, gov is trying to divert the issue of oil price hike, common goods price hike, the rest of the rakyat will have to bear the price increase even those who dont want and cant afford new car.

but give me a break. this is one good thing that i've been dying to hear since few months. i mean, i REALLY need new car ok. full stop. if that makes me selfish, please dont hesitate to call me so. haha. if the price of pesona is only 23K, i can almost afford a 2nd hand Hilux Toyota. the price of all 2ndhand cars are going to plummet. I really need big car. 4WD. I need to venture out in the pedalaman area. I cant do much businees with a car which dies on me eveytime I need to go out.

*sigh*

0 komen:

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP