time blockage

>> Ahad, April 05, 2009

Actually dah berminggu-minggu i was thinking about writing a blog. Tapi selalu tak ada masa, weekend je ada benda nak buat, ingat nak buat masa cuti skolah, tp ada plak program lain. I have so much things to write, so many things dlm kepala nk tulis, coz all are good memory that I want to keep.. Tgh nk tulis pasal my wonderful holidays dgn my sisters, nk tulis pasal 'love letter' that i baru jumpa, pasal my beautiful, talented brother n sisters, pasal my wonderful parents, and all the good things that happened.. i want to write them all.. hehehe.. all the small n big things that define us.. perkara yang memberi makna dlm hidup seseorang.. its such a beautiful feeling, i am not only happy, but i feel so blessed.. syukur ya Allah..

:)

0 komen:

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP