im having hallucination..

>> Jumaat, Mei 22, 2009

im suffering from a serious, bad case of hallucination.. im starting to imagine things... or thought i was doing something, only to wake up later and wonder, did i actually do that? i didnt realise im going to sleep, next thing i know, im waking up. when did i sleep? i didnt sleep, did i? i was doing something, but i couldnt remember what i was doing, i thought i was talking to someone on my hp, next thing i know, im sitting on my bed, my hp no where in sight.. ya Allah, my brain is so cooked up, my fever running high.. i cant think straight..

i just woke up. and get this.. its almost 10pm i have been sleeping since this morning.. cant remember exactly what time i started sleeping, but all i remember is... not much. last nite my fever hit 40c, my body felt ok, except that my throat hurts so bloody much. my ear throbbed but i didnt feel drowsy. i slept all afternoon, i had so much dreams, i dont know which one is real, which one is not.. earlier this morning, i went to the clinic, the doc said i had a serious case of viral flu (not swine flu, thank God), i got tonsilitis bacterial infection, on top of that, the onset of bacterial infection in both my ears. so the body reacted by rising fever.. n thats when i started to hallucinate..

last nite, i remembered going into ym talking to some people. but im not sure whether it was real or is it just my imagination playing tricks? i remembered talking to kakmot, what was it about? cant remember, it was so vague. n fandi said something about DUN meeting? when is the meeting? and yes, i remembered talking to kak laila.. im sure, but is it real? hanz said something about going back to UK, arent u hanz? i thought i went out just now, but then again, how could i? my sister said i have been sleeping the whole day... very funny..

darn, im so drugged by all these meds my brain just totally go haywire. and get this, AT msg about him being the ADUN himself, which i know this is really my imagination bcoz that was just bloody funny i have to laugh at my sillyness. and i said something about 'bantal' to berg, why did i ever mention 'bantal' to berg anyway? n i remembered lelaki_ini sms bout something, i wanted to reply but i 4got what did he say? or was it just me imagining things? i am so cooked...

my body still burns coz both infections have just begun.. but right now im feeling lil good, i can think clearly for now, dunno how long b4 i fall into the state of oblivion again, maybe i will go unconcious again later but for now, im feeling a bit ok..

i just hope that im really typing this entry and this is not just my imagination...


3 komen:

Unknown 12:34 PG, Mei 23, 2009  

it must had just been 1 of 'those days' when we ain't pretty sure what was happening to us. hallucination maybe! blackout maybe too. No, i didn't talk 2 anybody about going back 2d UK 4 quite a while now (even dream of it now).. that's am sure u're dreaming...hehe

Anyway, get well soon, nyle ...may Allah Bless u & family!

Berg,  7:04 PG, Mei 23, 2009  

ahaks... yup... seriusly memang ad mention bantal... ahaks.. lu bangun kul 4 pagi n ckp nak minum/off pc... then mcm mana bley cepat gile balas my ym.. then u jawab coz ur lat top just kat sebelah the bantal.. kuang2...

lelaki_ini,  7:52 PG, Mei 25, 2009  

den mmg ado Sms. masalohnyo ialoh.. den sendiri lupo apo den Sms, muahahahaha3781x.

ontah2 den pun b'jangkit dr ekau kot Lyn, lupo2 alang, hak hak hak..

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP